So the countdown to holiday time is on.
Exactly three sleeps until my man and I head off for a week-long joint birthday celebration. Unfortunately before play comes work and I have plenty to catch up with before heading off. Today was jam packed with meetings and organising.
Before turning in for the night I thought I might follow on from where I left it yesterday with another ten memories from this ‘Wardrobe Workout’ year.
Kicking off from day 253 here are some of my favourite moments:
- Making my own laundry powder and fabric softener. Nearly eight weeks on and I still have LOADS left. Most economical idea ever!
- Made an aromatherapy fabric spray that I am still using today (if you can spare a little vodka it’s an easy project).
- Had a week long lesson in layering where I tortured myself with another ‘three outfits a day post’. Totally loved the result and the learning experience has stuck with me. Layering in now a piece of cake (a layer cake… OH I CRACK MYSELF UP).
- Had my lovely parents visit. Got sad when they left and wrote a post on happiness tips.
- A collaboration and giveaway with the incredible Steph from SFDesigns for a week of celebrating the story behind our stuff.
- The Beautiful response from all my Instagram followers to the story behind my Dr. Marten boots.
- Found out why we do what we do (and someone to blame) with ‘The Men Who Made Us Spend’ series.
- Got out in the garden for National Tree Day
- Was invited to guest publish on the fabulous blog ‘This is Graces Way’.
- Got involved with ‘The Dotted Suit project’ a whole project dedicated to telling the story behind our stuff!
Will continue sharing my year in dot-point format tomorrow!!!
Keep rockin’ on lovers.
The weekend is on the horizon!