The Closet Scientist: Get your Personal Style PhD.
This soon-to-be launched book, is a closet curation resource that looks at things a little differently.
Inside the covers of The Closet Scientist you will not be told:
- That your closet essentials are a black turtle neck sweater and a Burberry trench.
- How to dress like a French person.
- What inanimate object (ruler, apple, pear, inverted triangle, or hourglass) your body resembles and how you must accordingly clad it.
The Closet Scientist will not inundate you with:
- Page after page of depressing-but-true statistics on how the fashion industry impacts on people, animals, and Planet that leave you with a bout of compassion fatigue and no guide on how to take action
- Advice on what you ‘must -do’ in regards to colour, cut, proportion, layers or any thing else for that matter
- Patronising language that makes your fashion journey seem frivolous.
What the Heck Is It All About Then?
The Closet Scientist was created to bridge the gap between the rock (all the hard stats and facts on the fashion industry and our Planet) and the fluffy place (the fun style-based books that tell you what to wear and how to wear it) so that you can navigate both sides of the fashion narrative from an educated and selective point of view.
Curious about The Closet Scientist?
Enquires about this book are always welcome.
Please use the contact form below to get the conversation happening.
Send us a Message