Today is Lifelines ‘StressDown day’ a day dedicated to reducing stress and raising awareness of lifelines services.

Surveys conducted by Lifeline show that 91% of Australians have reported being stressed at work (I would love to know what careers the other 9% have) and that 98% percent of all people surveyed agreed that a good laugh can relieve stress.  So, if only for a moment today, stop taking life so seriously and have a bit of a giggle. Perhaps you can stay in with a friend and watch a comedy, and donate the money you would of spent on dinner or drinks to Lifeline.

This ‘Fashion Film’ totally sprung to mind when I was contemplating ‘not taking life so seriously’.

Kick back and relax and enjoy

PS. there is a little bit of swearing so clasp your hands over sensitive ears toward the end.